Here’s your chance to see snooker legends Steve Davis and Dennis Taylor in action in Mullingar in January 2020! A Snooker Extravaganza will take place at the Greville Arms Hotel on Friday 31st January. This is a “must see” for all snooker enthusiasts!
READ ON FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A PAIR OF STANDARD TICKETS!
Steve Davis is one of the true Snooker Legends. Having played as a professional for over 30 years, he’s still actively playing in tournaments today, as well as commentating on them for the BBC at certain times. He’s been World Champion 6 times and has been ranked number 1 in the world for 7 years. He completely dominated the 1980’s snooker scene and comtinued to win events and tournaments in the 90’s.
Dennis Taylor won the World Championships in 1985 when more than 18 million people stayed up after midnight to watch the Northern Ireland man pot the final black against Steve Davis. That night was probably the most exciting night snooker has ever seen in it’s long history. For those who watch snooker through the BBC, Dennis Taylor is also household name as he regularly commentates on the three big tournaments of the year (World Championships, UK Championships and Masters).
General admission: €25 plus €1.30 booking fee.
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS
The event promoters have offered A PAIR OF STANDARD TICKETS as a competition prize!
The competition will close at 3pm on Thursday 28th November (Thanksgiving).
- The draw is only open to entrants over the age of 18.
- Entry is via the Delvin Westmeath Facebook Page only and all three actions must be completed to enter: LIKE THE POST + TAG A PERSON YOU WOULD BRING WITH YOU + SHARE THE POST PUBLICLY = ENTRY
- The prize is being supplied by the promoters of the Snooker Extravaganza and admission is subject to all their regular policies.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will attend entirely at their own risk. Neither the event organiser nor the owner of the Delvin Village Website will accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury, howsoever or wheresoever caused, either at on en-route to or from the event.