Will you encounter the malevolent presence in the great hall that has disturbed the Pakenham family for generations? Will you meet the spirits that haunt the nursery or the castle kitchens? If your guide, Bartle D’Arcy, has anything to do with it – you probably will!
Suitable for ages 8+, the tours will take place nightly from Sunday 27th to Wednesday 30th October at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm.
Tickets: Adults €16.00 | Children €8.00 | Family Tickets €44.00
Places are limited so boo…king is advised!
WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS
The Delvin Village Website has secured TWO ADULT TICKETS to the Haunted Castle Tour at 8PM on WEDNESDAY 30TH OCTOBER. This is your chance to experience the tour when the veil between the living and the dead will be thinning.
So, have you the guts to enter?
COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED – CONGRATULATIONS TO MARTINA FORDE.
The competition will close at 3pm on Wednesday 23rd October.
- The draw is only open to entrants over the age of 18.
- Entry is via the Delvin Westmeath Facebook Page only and all three actions must be completed to enter: LIKE THE POST + TAG A PERSON YOU WOULD BRING WITH YOU + SHARE THE POST PUBLICLY = ENTRY
- The prize is being supplied by the organiser of the Haunted Castle Tours and admission is subject to all their regular policies.
- Any request for an amendment to the date and time of the prize tour will be made at the discretion of the event organsier and is between the winner and the host.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will attend entirely at their own risk. Neither the event organiser nor the owner of the Delvin Village Website will accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury, howsoever or wheresoever caused, either at on en-route to or from the event.
- This is an interactive, ghost themed tour and some scares should be expected.
Tullynally Castle – home of the Pakenham family for more than 350 years – is a magnificent gothic style castle, located just outside Castlepollard.