Delvin Tidy Towns
Delvin Tidy Towns was set up in April 2011 as a forum to improve the village landscape and to promote Delvin as a place to visit.
Regular meetings are held locally and litter picks will take place on a weekly basis. You can also help the cause by keeping your own area clean and free of litter.
Latest News From Delvin Tidy Towns
03/11/2012 St Mary’s Churchyard Restoration 2012
11/09/2012 Tidy Towns Result 2012 – What Do YOU Think?
18/07/2012 WCC ‘Responsible Dog Ownership’ – What Do You Think?
21/02/2012 2012 Tidy Towns Campaign Under Way
03/02/2012 Volunteers Needed To Help With Clean Up At St Mary’s Church
28/11/2011 Thank You From Delvin Tidy Towns
06/10/2011 Delvin Tidy Towns Reflect On A Season’s Hard Work
Past Tidy Towns Reports
Shops and Services
- Barry’s Pharmacy
- Burger Boss
- C & C Windows And Doors
- Camán Inn
- Crowenstown Garden Centre & The Garden Gallery
- Daybreak (Delvin Services)
- Delvin Tyre Centre
- Gaffney Car Sales & Repairs
- Gaffney’s Bar & Lounge
- HECE Services
- K L Chimney Cleaning Services
- Lenihan’s Family Butchers
- Manna Charity Shop
- McCormack’s Hardware Stores
- Nanny Quinn’s Restaurant & Bar, Killucan
- Royal Canal Financial Control Services
- Slimming World Delvin
- Songs By Rosemary
- Stylemasters – The Downs
- The Beauty Bar
Current Local Offers
- Special Offers On Compost @ McCormack’s Stores!
McCormack's Stores have special offers on Compost and mini chip bark.