The fiendish folk at Farmaphobia are gearing up for their 8th annual season of screams at Causey Farm this October! You could win a pair of X-Scream Passes to the opening weekend and experience all 5 of the ghoulish zones that have been lovingly (?) designed to push you and a friend to your limits.
- New for 2016, meet the hosts from hell – experience a living nightmare and pray for the mercy of daylight when you check in to Ireland’s only Dead & Breakfast.
- The stakes will be high as you enter the Vamporium – a creepy shack that our sharp-toothed visitors from Transylvania now call home! It’s not your pockets that these guys are watching – they’re after your BLOOD!
- Need some light relief? You’re out of luck! How about a visit to the Scarecus? Watch a cast of crazy clowns and axe wielding acrobats put on a chilling performance you will never forget!
- Stretch your legs and run for your lives in the Field Of Screams! Navigate your way through a horrifying maze of blood thirsty monsters.
- If you’re in need of some medical attention by this point, you’ll want to think twice before you call on Dr. D. Cayd and his team of Medical Mutants at the Mutation Morgue – you may never leave!
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL but you can WIN a pair of passes!
Want to get yourself and a friend on the gate list on Friday 14th or Saturday 15th October? Here’s what you need to do…
1. Answer this fiendishly simple question
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
Please note you must be 18+ to enter this competition!
Competition closes on Friday 16th September. GOOD LUCK!