Following completion of its replacement, the Church of the Assumption, the roof of the old chapel was removed and the building was left to rot for nearly fourty years.
In 1918, the chapel was given a new lease of life, being fully renovated and it now serves as the main village hall.
St Patrick’s Hall was extensively refurbished in autumn 2009. Aside from basic works including installation of new windows and external doors, upgraded insulation, a new heating system, better lighting and new toilets; the kitchen was fully refitted and a new stage was constructed. The meeting room was also fully redecorated.
For enquiries and bookings, please contact Paddy Geoghegan on 087 906 9198.
Location & Parking
St Patrick’s Hall is just off the main street behind Gaffney’s Bar & Lounge. A limited amount of parking is available at the door but space is tight.