It’s Parade Day in Delvin Village!
- The N52 will be closed at Delvin from 2pm – 4.30pm (approx). Diversions will be in place – please follow advice of stewards and duty gardai
- Performers to assemble at cattle mart by 2pm
- Public parking at St Ernan’s School
- Disabled parking available – please show your blue badge to stewards and follow their directions
- Parade at 3pm
- Guest of honour is Anna May McHugh – “Queen of the Plough”
- The parade will include a short presentation on the history of ploughing and will feature some traditional ploughing equipment
- Upwards of 60 floats are expected and these will include musical numbers, comedy sketches and demonstrations
- Wrap up warm! Current forecast is cloudy but dry.
- Visit https://delvinvillage.com/delvin-st-patricks-parade for further information!
Best wishes to the organisers and all participating!