Hot on the heals of the Clay Shoot and Tractor Run for Autism, this weekend will see another large scale fund raiser in the village – this time in aid of the Meningitis Research Foundation!
The Kenny Family will host their annual fundraising night in Carmel Gaffney’s this Saturday evening with live music courtesy of the Beachcombers and an opportunity to purchase tickets for a draw (to take place on Sunday) with great prizes, including:
- A midweek VIP experience for 2 people at the Wineport Lodge in Athlone
- A midweek stay for 2 at Harry’s of Kinnegad
- A family pass for Glendeer Pet Farm
- 1 hour bowling for 6 people at Rock ‘n’ Bowl, Mullingar
- A “mystery prize” from Jump 4 Joy Adventure Centre
Entry to the draw will cost €2 per line or €5 for 3 lines.
Please gather together any good quality unwanted clothes and take them along to the Handball Centre on Friday 5th August from 10am until 1pm. The clothes collected will taken away and converted in to extra cash for Meningitis Research. If you cannot attend the collection but have clothes that you would like to donate, please call Mick on 087 146 5545 or Clareanne on 087 976 9585 to arrange collection at a time to suit.