Calling all book lovers! For the ninth successive year, Delvin’s Cattle Mart will be transformed into Ireland’s largest book shop this May bank holiday weekend. Doors will open at noon on Sunday 5th May and here is a small taste of what you can expect…
- 20,000 books priced at €1 each or less
- A dedicated children’s section with books for just 50c each
- Live music courtesy of Pat Kellehan and other local musicians
- Readings by established authors and the best emerging talent
- Food and craft stalls
- FREE admission and FREE parking!
Special care has been taken to categorise the thousands of books that will be on offer. With every genre covered from classics, thrillers and memorable reads to spirituality, crime, politics and foreign language – all visitors will find something to take home.
So put a few strong bags or boxes in the car and join us in Delvin on Sunday 5th May.