The DSLC are pleased to announce their 2021 Delvin Mini Book Festival which takes place at St Patricks Hall Delvin on Sunday 24th October 2021 from 1pm to 5pm.
We will have thousands of fiction and non-fiction books for sale for your winter reading, including a special children’s section.
Music will be provided by Ronan Leonard and friends throughout the afternoon with refreshments on sale at Esquires coffee dock.
Funds raised will help DSLC to offset the severe income loss from the festival cancellations in 2020 and 2021, and continue to meet our rising insurance and electricity bills.
Admission is free and all are welcome to drop in, and support us in keeping the lights on at the DSLC!
Following the revised public health measures announced on Tuesday 19th of October, organisers have shared the following guidelines ahead of their event in order to protect patrons:
- Proof of covid-19 vaccination or immunity and contact tracing details will be required at Sunday’s event.
- Mask wearing will be mandatory.
- Organisers regret that they are unable to facilitate contactless payments and all sales are cash only.
- A one-way pedestrian route will be in place at the event.
- Stewards on hand to advise and assist patrons.
The organisers are grateful for the continuing cooperation of supporters.